1) The pupil must present a valid UK provisional driving licence to the instructor on the first lesson.
2) The pupil must inform the instructor at once if they receive any endorsements on their license during the period they are receiving tuition.
3) In the event of a mechanical breakdown or any other occurrence outside the instructors control, the instructor reserves the right to change lessons at short notice. Any tuition time lost by the pupil will be made up at a later date.
4) 24 hours minimum notice is needed if the pupil wishes to cancel a lesson. Should the pupil not give the required notice he/she may have to pay the full tuition fee for the time booked.
5) A tuition period may consist of one or two hours. If it is not possible to finish the tuition period then any lost time will be added to the next lesson. It is the pupils responsibility to ensure this is noted on their appointment card.
6) The pupils driving test fee does not include the cost of the use of the car for the test or any instruction time prior to the test. Current rates will apply. The cost for one hour prior to the test, and the one hours test itself will be £39.00 (2 hours car use in total).
7) All cheques will be made payable to the instructor and must have a valid cheque guarantee card.
8) Payment for each hour of instruction will be made prior to each lesson taking place. The instructor reserves the right to alter the hourly rate with proper notice to the pupil.
9) All lessons will be charged at £19.50 per hour there will be a reduction for block bookings after the initial two hour lesson of the first block booking made. A full refund may be claimed for the unused hours remaining. The initial two hour period will be charged at the normal rate of 19.50 per hour. The total cost of Pass Plus will be £150.00. Pass Plus will be a minimum of 6 hours in accordance with PassPLus.org.
10) The pupil should be aware that the aim of the instructor is to teach the pupil road safety. In doing so he/she may from time to time have to take control of the vehicle. Whilst the instructor will make every effort to teach the pupil to the highest standard. he /she cannot in any way be held responsible for any errors that the pupil may make whilst driving without the instructor before or after a test pass.
11) Any complaints are to be dealt with in accordance with the ADI code of practice but where ever possible will be resolved between the complainant and Drive-eco.
12) The instructor is at liberty at his/her absolute discretion to refuse to proceed with a lesson if he/she has any reason to suspect or believe that the pupil is under the influence of drink or drugs.
13) The instructor will accept no liability for accidents, damage, or injury to any third party caused by the recklessness or negligence during a lesson.
14) The instructor is in no way obliged to agree to the use of his vehicle for a test.
15) All payments for tuition will be paid to the instructor and the agreement is between the pupil and the instructor not between Drive-eco and the pupil.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Drive-Eco is a driving school. Our website address is: https://www.drive-eco.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
to respond to your questions and requests
we do not sell your information
all data is cleared on your request after our services have been terminated
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.